Our admission process is simple and straightforward for all applicants.
Fill in our form
Our Admissions Team will call you within 24 hours to learn more about your child, and to discuss how we can help them achieve their ambitions and love every day at school. The classes for every academic year will commence from the first week of April. We invite registrations for admissions from mid-September. We will work with you each step of the way to help you make the right choice for your child.
Age criteria for admission
The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table.
|Admission into Grade||Age by June 1|
|Nursery||2 Years 6 Months|
|PP1||3 Years 6 Months|
|PP2||4 Years 6 months|
|Grade 1||5 Years 6 Months|
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee as per the norms of CBSE.
- Siblings will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- Age-appropriate aptitude test / psychometric tests are administered to identify the basic skills of a child in language/ math/science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the fee will not be refunded.
- Application form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
- Incomplete Application forms and non-submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- Admission will be considered confirmed on receipt of Admission Fee (non-refundable), Annual Fee (non-refundable), 1st Installment (non-refundable) and Caution Deposit (refundable).
Check-list of documents required for admission:
- Previous year’s academic record(s)
- Transfer certificate
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- 3 passport-sized photos of your child
- Your child’s resident visa (if applicable)
- An Aadhar card photocopy of parents