The more you think about your body, the more fascinating it is. Let’s take a ride to the mind-blowing interesting facts about it. A miracle unto itself is the human body. It not only produces but also consumes the produce, making it a rare example of being everything from a process plant to a machine. . Knowing even a small portion of the mind’s and body’s remarkable operations will help us solve complex issues in every sphere of endeavor from NASA Scientists to Medal Winners at Olympics.
- The only area of the human body that cannot mend itself is the teeth.
- The body of a human has 2 kg of bacteria in total.
- An average person can recall over 150 trillion pieces of knowledge by the end of his/her life.
- All of the blood arteries in the human body have a combined length of around 100,000 kilometres.
- The brain’s nerve impulses move at a speed of 274 kilometres per hour.
- The storage space available in the human brain is greater than 4T.
- In the human brain, 100,000 chemical events take place every second.
- Ten million different colours may be distinguished by the human eye.
- When scowling, a person employs 17 muscles, while when frowning, they use 43.
- Sneezing is impossible when you open your eyes.
- A four-year-old typically asks 450 questions every day.
- On average, women blink twice as little as males.
- The heart of a woman beats more quickly than that of a man.
- The tongue is the human body’s strongest muscle.
- In reality, your fingernails stop growing once you pass away.
- Every month, the entire surface oil is changed, which translates to 1,000 distinct skins in your lifetime.
- There are 2.5 million sweat pores on the body.
- Over 30,000 dead skin cells are shed off of you every minute.
- When you first get out of bed in the morning, you are around 1 cm taller than when you go to sleep. This is due to the daytime compression and squishing of the delicate cartilage in between your bones.
- The typical individual could walk around the globe in 690 days if they walked for 12 hours each day.
- The heart is the only muscle that never gets tired.
- Your ears are always expanding!
- Earwax is a type of sweat!
- The cornea, the transparent front part of the eye is the only part with no blood supply and it gets oxygen directly from the air.
- The human eye is 576 megapixels
- The scientific name for stomach growls is borborygmus.
Your gastrointestinal system (commonly called your gut) is the only organ with an independent nervous system. This “second brain” is so robust that it can continue to function even when the primary neural connection between your gastrointestinal system and the brain. Check out How this amazing biochemical system called human body is trained mentally, physically & intellectually at akshara through Akshara Sports Academy.
8 total views, 2 views today